Abstract Submission for IMSCOGS 2019 is now closed. Notification letters have been sent out in mid-April.
Abstract submission guidelines
The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the IMSCOGS Meeting 2019. The event will take place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands , 6 – 7 June 2019.
In order to standardize the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
Topics for Abstract Submission
Authors are requested to select a topic under which they wish their abstract to be reviewed:
- Diagnosis and monitoring of MS associated neurocognitive disorder: tests, assessment tools, computer interface etc.
- Consequences of cognitive dysfunction in patient’s life (work problems, preventing unemployment, social skills, medication adherence, etc.)
- Treatment of cognitive impairment
- Comorbidities and Related Disorders
- Brain imaging as related to cognitive dysfunction
- Neuropsychiatric presentations in MS
- Pathological mechanisms of cognitive decline
- Abstracts may be submitted only via the online submission form. Abstracts submitted via fax or E-mail will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 250 words, excluding presentation title, authors, disclosures and references.
- Tables and images may not be included in the abstract.
- Following structure will be required:
- Abstract title
- Authorship with full affiliations (institute, city, country)
- Aim of study
- The corresponding author is responsible for informing the co-authors about the status of the abstract. Please make sure that the corresponding/presenting author’s E-mail address as well as full name is correct.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the conference.
- All abstracts that reach the point of acceptance will be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
- Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted please contact the conference secretariat per email: abstracts[at]congrex.com. Please note that alterations cannot be made after the above mentioned abstract deadline.
Notification of authors
Abstracts are subject to approval by the Programme Committee and to final assignment for inclusion in the programme. Authors will be notified by E-mail (therefore it is essential that you indicate your correct E-mail address) in April 2019. Full instructions concerning the preparation of the presentation will be included.
If you need any assistance with the abstract submission, please contact abstracts[at]congrex.com
Hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Mon – Fri during CET business hours)